NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
We are seeking candidates for staging, rigging, and erection of structural steel and pre-engineered building systems. Must have the desire to learn to climb, install metal roofing, and wall panel systems and work at heights.
Prefer experience in all aspects of structural steel, staging, erection, metal roof, metal wall panels, flashings, and trim.
Essential Job Functions:
- Able to work at a safe and productive pace while keeping up with the workload
- Follow all safety rules
- Follow directions both written and verbal
- Able to read a tape measure
- Be punctual
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- Ability to work in the natural elements of extreme heat and cold
- Load/Unload trucks
- Work in a noisy work environment.
- The employee must be comfortable with working at heights.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position.
We offer competitive wages depending on the level of experience.